March 12, 2016

Photo Shoot

When we arrived at the Hotel San Pietro, photographers from a magazine were staging a fashion shoot. It seemed so exciting.


Positano, Italy, May 1984. The hotel lobby was somewhat overwhelming.

*     *     *     *     *


Positano, Italy, May 1984. The hotel overlooks the Amalfi Coast.

*     *     *     *     *


Positano, Italy, May 1984. There was a lot of staging going on on the terrace.

*     *     *     *     *


Positano, Italy, May 1984. After the photographers finished their work, one of them offered to take my picture.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a breathtaking photo of you! I had a similar experience at a winery in Virginia. There was a photo shoot for the Food & Wine Magazine and the professional photographer agreed to take our picture. Although when I handed him my simple camera he didn't know how to use it. LOL!

Irene said...

Thanks, Lissette. Things looked different 32 years ago!

edutcher said...

They showed off how pretty you are.

PS Is that where the big battle in WWII took place?

Irene said...

I think Positano suffered the greatest losses during WWI. I will have to fish around. I recall it turned to tourism after the First World War.

Nijole said...

What a fab photo!