August 6, 2013

The Views from the Window

I wrote a bit today about the dorm in which I lived for about three years. The best space I occupied was the room with the big windows. Here is what I saw when I looked out of those windows:


Evanston, Illinois, April 20, 1978. My view to the left was of "University Place," the area that divided the two sorority quads. I wasn't in a sorority, but I had friends who lived in the house on the left, Gamma Phi Beta. The building behind University Place is Rebecca Crown Center, the university's administrative hub. That's the place where some official interviewed me after I'd applied to the university. It's also where we paid our tuition and visited the registrar.

*     *     *     *     *


Evanston, Illinois, April 15, 1978. My view to the right was of the Chi Omega house.

1 comment:

Universal Windows Las Vegas said...

It’ really awesome...Thanks for Sharing!!!