November 22, 2011

College Tour!

Before my Mom decided to study medicine at the University of Erlangen, she traveled to other campuses to consider alternative programs.

One of the places Mom visited was Würzburg.


Würzburg, Germany, February 2, 1946. A friend and my Mom arrive to tour the medical-school campus.

Mom chose the University of Erlangen because of its reputation as a school that offered a rigorous and exceptional clinical program. Erlangen was also the institution to which the best faculty members migrated after World War II because its campus suffered less damage from bombing than other universities.


Würzburg, Germany, February 2, 1946. Würzburg was a lovely city to visit.

1 comment:

college tours said...

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had got your ability to write. I look forward to more updates and will be returning.